Mr. Nabil Alhakami
- Master of curricula and methods of teaching science, Umm Al Qura University in Mecca.
- Bachelor of Education in neighborhoods, King Saud University in Riyadh.
- holder of more than (1,000) a variety of training hours.
- A certified instructor of the Canadian Centre CGC.
- Biology teacher and the decision of life skills in high school.
- Member of the Arab Council for Gifted and Talented Jordan.
- Supervisor costly visit Saudi schools in the (Beijing) China 2004.
- practitioner in the fast reading. the mental maps of Tony Buzan.
- Certified Practitioner in Alchort thinking skills.
- Certified Practitioner of NLP Trainers Association International (INLPTA).